Thermo Scientific UHPLC-MS, reverse phase solvents offer consistent, ultra-pure quality for your discovery results
Have you ever missed a signal? The choice of solvent means everything to the quality of the UHPLC-MS separation results. Ultra-thin ‘Thermo Scientific’ solvents offer the highest sensitivity; help ensure low metal ion formation and improve peak profiles.
THERMO Scientific UHPLC-MS solvents offer significant advantages:
• New specazine-based signal / noise ratio specification in MS / MS mode
Benefit – optimal signal-to-noise ratio for your analysis
• 0.05 μm ultrafiltration for requesting UHPLC-MS applications
Benefit – less downtime due to clogging of the instrument, a check columns and valves
• LC-UV and LC-MS gradient matching test
Benefit – minimal UV absorbing impurities combined with minimal ionizing MS impurities, providing extremely low interference regardless of the detector used.
• Packed in borosilicate bottles
Benefit -significant reduction of metallic cation leaching (Na + and K +)
Thermo Scientific washing solutions
Road cleaning for interference-free chromatography
Obtaining and maintaining the LC-MS instrument and walking smoothly is a key challenge for scientists and laboratory managers, and especially in the clinical and proteomic applications in which proteins can precipitate clogged instruments and columns. We are pleased to present our family of Thermo Scientific reagent ™ ChromaCare ™ solutions designed for both start-up and maintenance of LC-MS sensitive chromatography.
• ChromaCare LC-MS Instrument Flush solution is designed by our chromatography team to best prepare LC-MS instruments for start-up by reducing background noise, this solution facilitates instrument installation and routine preventive maintenance.
• Thermo Scientific ™ LC-MS aqueous and organic rinsing solutions together with ChromaCare LC-MS
Biologics Flush Solution includes a portfolio of reagents designed to prevent proteins from clogging your probes and help ensure the integrity of each sample.
We invite you to download the catalog of Thermo Fisher laboratory reagents or to visit the page https://www.fishersci.com/eu